StreamSets White Belt Exam
Did you know a Learning Path has been provided for you? If you want guidance on what to learn and study, register for the Certification Learning Path and complete the relevant sections before attempting this exam.
This exam measures:
- Understanding of basic platform architecture
- Ability to build a pipeline
- Knowledge of basic connectors and usage
- Knowledge of pipeline execution
- Knowledge of platform operations
- 30 multiple choice questions
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 75%
- Proctored exam by ProctorU. A separate invite will be sent by ProctorU to schedule your exam.
- Browser plugin installation required
- Compatible with Chrome or Firefox
Scoring & Certificate
Exams are graded immediately upon submission or time expiry. A final score and report will be emailed to within three days. The report will include the number of questions marked correct and incorrect. A passing score will also generate a sharable, verifiable “StreamSets White Belt” certificate.
Additional reporting details will not be provided.
We recommend that the exam candidate complete foundational training as offered by StreamSets Academy and/or possess hands-on experience with StreamSets DataOps Platform.